Korralations’ Unofficial Korra Fandom Top 5 Tumblr Crushes
Since this is a sub-blog of my personal (I wish I had made a separate account, grr), my crushes don’t properly portray who I absolutely love in this fandom. So here’s my top five favorite tumblrs/people on here as of now. There are so many quality blogs, though, it was hard to pick! You guys should all message me so we can be best friends. Okay? Okay.
- Eqra/pencil-paper-passion: OHMYGOSHEQRA. So everyone in this fandom knows her, whether they know it or not - she’s the mastermind behind the Ask Avatar Korra blog, and her personal is so kick-ass. It’s full of her doodles (which are so fantastic they put any writings that I do to shame), and hilarious things, and she is genuinely one of the nicest people in the fandom. Example: she sketched this for a fic I wrote during one of her crazy livestreams/RP adventures, and even her sketches are fantastic:
- Katrina/fangirlingforeverz: Katrina is such an amazing person and you all should follow her. She’s a great listener (I’ve poured so much of my shit all over her and she still talks to me; I honestly don’t know how she does that), and is so strong. She always stands up for what she believes in and it’s awesome. Oh yeah, and her fanfiction is top-notch. If you like mine, you’ll love hers. She’s so much better than me as both a person and a writer. Her tumblr is hilarious. Just. Follow.
- Madi/masterarrowhead: Madi is super nice, and her art is just amazing. Plus she makes GIFs and tons of other stuff and she should really talk to me because I love her so much from afar and I can’t help it I wanna be her best friend and this is a run on sentence. CASE AND POINT:
- Zac/an0nym00se: If Zac knew about the percentage on my tumblr-crush-o-meter that was from me reblogging his things, he’d probably unfollow me and avoid me like the plague in all tinychats. I love the Hunger Games and Korra too, and that’s his blog, along with funny things and witty commentary, so basically I reblog half of his things. It’s really not healthy, guize. It’s such a quality blog, though.
- Kira/Talks-in-tongues-and-quiet-sighs: One word. Fanfiction. Hers makes mine look like a pile of fire ferret poo that is in a puddle and then got run over by a Satomobile. Just. Amazing stuff.